Fantastic service, way to avoid rip off Britain

Rosemaryi293's review of Panamoz - www.panamoz.com

“Fantastic service, way to avoid rip off Britain ”

Written on: 05/06/2018 by Rosemaryi293 (1 review written)

I have been pondering the purchase of a Nikon D850 Camera for some time. However, I have been put off by the ridiculously high price in Britain compared to elsewhere, particularly the USA. The cost in dollars is less than the sterling price, even after paying US tax. I am used to paying over the odds, but this is too much. Imagine my delight when I found this website, which frankly seems to good to be true. However, after some due diligence and the protection of Paypal, I decided to take a chance, and how glad I am, that I did. The camera arrived within the requisite 4 days, it came by UPS, and arrived early in the day. When it did arrive, I immediately inspected it, to make sure it was the genuine Nikon article, it was. I have now put it into action, photographing a stage show, and my only regret is I didn’t find this site sooner. Excellent shopping experience, highly recommended.

• Nikon D850