Service of a quality only dreamed of - until now

Zigeuner2's review of Panamoz - www.panamoz.com

“Service of a quality only dreamed of - until now”

Written on: 21/05/2018 by Zigeuner2 (1 review written)

I ordered the Canon 7D MkII lens kit plus Canon 100-400 L II late 17 May 2018. Great contact with the person I dealt with and despatch staff and wonderful to follow my two orders across the world. Initial arrival date was shows as 21 May 2018 by 1200hrs. Yes, I though, no chance as a weekend in the middle. Wrong!

My two packages arrived at 11:05am 21 May. On unpacking I had the feeling of great newness as though just off the assembly line - great - I like my stuff new.

All carefully unpacked, visually checked and connected up. 35 images taken with body and both lenses - in a word 'Perfect"

Ordering was straight forward and very friendly. Despatch was near immediate and being able to follow UPS Express was very good. And. it all arrived in excellent condition earlier than expected ..... at a very very good price.

Congratulations to all at Panamoz for providing such an excellent service, so quickly and so friendly. Also must thank UPS for getting it all to me safely.

A very happy customer and I look forward to telling friends and family "do not fear ordering from Panamoz as they are a great company to deal with"

Recommended highly without hesitation. 10 out of 10 and a gold star.

• Canon 7D MkII 18-135mm USM kit with Canon 100-400mm L II