Canon 1DX Mk 11, taking the plunge!

Phil_from_Cumbria's review of Panamoz - www.panamoz.com

“Canon 1DX Mk 11, taking the plunge!”

Written on: 13/04/2018 by Phil_from_Cumbria (1 review written)

I am a cautious person and looking for somewhere to try and save money on a replacement for my 1DX was not easy. I searched the internet for the best UK prices then started looking overseas to try and save on the very high UK prices. Whilst looking I came across Panamoz. I had previously looked at other Hong Kong based sellers and Panamoz had the best prices. Often what seems to good to be true usually is. but not in this case. Panamoz deliver on every front, price, customer care, speed of delivery and quality of product. I will definitely use them again in the future.

Some details, I ordered my Canon 1DX Mk11 at 7.45pm on Tuesday and it was delivered at 10am on the Friday, amazing! I was able to track it all the way as promised on the UPS app. It was very well wrapped and protected. The camera has an English menu, English manual, English plug for charger, charger, battery, eye-cup and usb3 lead. Everything was obviously brand new and un-opened. The only thing I had to do was set the date and time.

The person I dealt with  from customer support was quick and polite in answering any questions. A top notch Company and the next time I buy Cameras and lenses I know I will buy from Panamoz again without hesitation.

• Goods purchased & cost