Fantastic Service

olived01's review of Panamoz - www.panamoz.com

“Fantastic Service”

Written on: 30/03/2018 by olived01 (2 reviews written)

This was my second purchase with Panamoz and the service this time was even better than I remembered. I think most of the credit for that probably goes to UPS as the delivery service is amazing. I ordered an EOS 5D mark 4 over the weekend and received confirmation on a Monday morning together with a tracking number. On Tuesday morning the camera had been collected, had passed the import process and was on a flight from Hong Kong with a scheduled deliver date of Wednesday. I was sceptical as I thought it would take a day or two longer and maybe run in to the following week as it was Easter. On Wednesday morning I checked the tracking reference and the package had arrived during the early hours at East Midlands Airport and had been delivered to the regional hub in Oxfordshire and was out in a van for delivery! The package was delivered just before midday which is fantastic. Haven’t really had a chance to use the camera yet but all looks fine, it’s in retail packaging with UK manual and power leads etc. so no issues at all.

Haven’t had cause with either purchase to use the warranty so can’t comment on that but the cost saving means I don’t worry too much about that. Other reviews give me some confidence that any problems will be dealt with effectively.

Need a 24-70mm lens next so I will be back.

• Canon EOS 5D mark 4 £2020