Satisfied

klPereira463's review of Panamoz - www.panamoz.com

“Satisfied ”

Written on: 16/01/2018 by klPereira463 (1 review written)

I am a documentary Photographer and currently pursuing my MA degree in Documentary Photography and Photojournalism at the London College of Communication, University of the Arts. I wasn't able to buy equipment in London since last year because prices here are crazy. So I kept on waiting hoping that EOS 5D Mark IV would drop, but hopeless, I started searching in google engines to look for a chance to find a cheaper price. And the amazing thing happened when with money that I wouldn't be able to buy even a body camera of Mark IV, i could buy not just the body camera at Panamoz, but also an EF50mm f1.2.
When I saw prizes and some of really strange reviews, I was scared and not so sure if I wanted to put my money forward. But then I put a word on my University group and there were some people who had purchased equipment from Panamoz who also said that they've even received very easy and positive response for fixing their equipment problems as they had warranty for 2 years. I decided to just go and purchase and the whole shipment arrived at my home in London within 3 working days with UPS. I am happy and I am buying two other prime lenses and if I come soon to the right money, I will necessarily have to buy a 2nd body camera, and I will buy nowhere else but at the Panamoz. If you want to know that this is a reliable review, get in touch with me via my website:
Cheers!