Same Story iPhone x

Angela371's review of Estore China Ltd - www.chinaecarts.com

“Same Story iPhone x”

Written on: 08/03/2018 by Angela371 (1 review written)

I ordered the susposedly iPhone x, supposedly 1:1 copy. Of course I did not expect it to be as good as a real iPhone, BUT I at least expected it to look like one! AND work decently enough. The video of it on thier website was awesome! Looked just like it, and the screen filled up the front just like an iPhone x. But the one they sent me? A square screen with black all around it. And as far as functionality....a piece of junk. They said it was the warehouse mistake, and they sent the "wrong one". I could keep the one I had, and they would send the "right one" for half price. Now would you trust that? The other option they gave me was to send the phone back and they would send me the right one. That is what I did. By the way, it was 50 bucks to send it to China! I have my USPS tracking number, but it never arrived after a month and a half. Now the company says it is lost during shipping, and they offered to sell me the phone at half price. I'm pretty sure I would like the Galaxy Note 8 instead, and after bargaining with them, (there is a language barrier, by the way), they will go as low as 110 dollars, but I'm sure I would just be throwing it away again...yet why oh why do I feel tempted to actually send them more money? Maybe because I don't have ANYTHING for my effort right now, and I want SOMETHING! Maybe it will be good? Maybe? I know people only submit reviews if thier experience is bad. Maybe they actually have some satistied customers. It's only 110 more bucks...your opinion?

• Goods purchased & cost