POOOOOOOOOOOOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AGAIN !!!!!

Djgoose's review of Currys - www.currys.co.uk

“POOOOOOOOOOOOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AGAIN !!!!!”

Written on: 02/12/2017 by Djgoose (1 review written)

I ordered a tv last week 26/11/17 and set a delivery/installation for today Saturday 2nd Dec. I have waited in allllllllllllllllllllll day to be told the appointment had NOT been booked ( after waiting on the phone for over 30 mins ) even though the salesperson booked it in front of me. What an absolute joke, this happened before with poor customer service and kids or very weak team players that just want to work there because they have to or so they can just get staff discount !!!!. Get a grip CURRYS PC WORLD. it's going down the pan......I do hope someone high up reads this so they can contact me personally to understand my frustration so I can say what I think yet again. Sadly CURRYS PC WORLD DO NOT have customer service as they have the monopoly and don't give a damn ,,!!!!!!!!!!!!?

I am eager to find out A if this gets read by the right people or B what's going to be done about it and if I'm not the only one.

• Goods purchased & cost