Wrong goods delivered

Garycronk's review of Currys - www.currys.co.uk

“Wrong goods delivered ”

Written on: 11/05/2017 by Garycronk (1 review written)

Ordered 2 pairs of earphones online from Currys and had them delivered to a local collection point,instead of receiving what had been ordered I received a computer hard drive and a memory stick. I phoned customer services and was told I could take the unwanted goods to a local store as collection from my home address was inconvenient, they checked the stock at my local store and told me I'd have to settle for a refund as the goods I wanted were not available. On arrival at the store I was told I'd been misinformed by customer services and they would not issue me a fecund or swap the goods over for something equivalent to the original order. The manager of the store told me he could arrange a collection for the unwanted goods from that store and I would be refunded in due course, however,he would not give me a fefund there and then and I'd have to spend another £80-90 if I wanted the headphones now. I had to spend another £85 on top of the original order of £81 (total £186) and was told I'd receive a refund of the original order within 14 days. The attitude of the store manager was appalling, and due to no fault of my own and an oversight carried out by Currys, I've had to pay out twice; not to mention the 2 hrs of inconvenience it's caused me today on phone calls, driving about to get what I should have received in the first place, and debating with an obnoxious store manager.

• Earphones, originally £81.00