Very Bad Customer Service & not refunding after 1 month

meghajagan's review of Currys - www.currys.co.uk

“Very Bad Customer Service and not refunding after 1 month”

Written on: 25/02/2017 by meghajagan (1 review written)

i have purchased an item on 23 Jan, cancelled it immediately, Ideally you would expect a refund within 3 to 5 working days. I waited for 10 days and called up again, only to be told am wasting customer care executive's time and a rude response. After much hassle, today on 25th Feb, i received the partial refund that too after escalating to multiple levels in currys customer care. I dont have a clue when i will be getting my remaining amount. I have made atleast 10 to 20 calls in this last 1 month and innumerable emails and still Currys doesnt have any clue that they owe me my refund. Never in my life i would recommend this company to anyone. Please stay from buying anything from them. I know i would receive a response from Currys online rep here saying we have contacted you etc etc. But, am telling my honest opinion, not even a single Currys custome care representative tried to solve my problem until now. Please everyone don't get into a hassle like me.

• 499