Poor customer service & delivery

Christmasbaahumbug's review of Currys - www.currys.co.uk

“Poor customer service and delivery”

Written on: 24/12/2013 by Christmasbaahumbug (1 review written)

My fridge freezer had packed in just before christmas with no spares available, a new one was the only answer. I went to Curry's in Torquay where I had to virtually beg someone to serve me. I selected a fridge freezer and did the deal with delivery on the 23rd December. The slot given me for delivery was 15.50-19.50, which suited me, less time off work waiting for the delivery. A voice mail message was left on my home to say the van had broken down and the driver would contact me to update me, this never happened. I gave it until the end of the alloted slot then tried to ring the delivery help line, which was closed. I could not contact the delivery help line until 8.00am 24th December this I did and was told yhe van had broken down again that evening and the driver had contacted everybody who's delivery was outstanding, some how he missed me. I am now sat waiting for the delivery when I should be at work, with out a call of apology from anyone. I still have to go out and replace the food that was ruined when the original unit packed up. It will be a long time before I use thi company again, appalling service.

• Fridge Freezer £269.99