WLtoys V950 helicopter from Banggood

Fromeflyer's review of Banggood - www.banggood.com

“WLtoys V950 helicopter from Banggood”

Written on: 02/07/2018 by Fromeflyer (1 review written)

I have purchased quite a number of small, low value items from this company without much trouble, apart from the long delivery time which I accept. If a problem occurs with low value items I have not lost too much. If however a more expensive item fails it could be a costly mistake.
Example:
I purchased a WLtoys V950 back in December and have never flown it until recently. First time out I have found that the tail rotor does not spin. The helicopter was only about 2cm above ground therefore no damage was done, but the heli is not flyable because of this issue. I believe that the problem is with a faulty circuit board, all wired connections are OK. Banggood would not help with this matter and suggested that 'I repair the product in my local store'. This item cost £84 and on arrival I had to pay v.a.t. taking the cost to over £100!
To be on the safe side I would not purchase an item from a company like this with a value of more than I would be prepared to loose.
My account with Banggood is now closed.

• Goods purchased & cost