Appalling Service

jjjj10's review of Woolworths - www.woolworths.co.uk

“Appalling Service”

Written on: 24/10/2013 by jjjj10 (1 review written)

I ordered a fridge and had confirmation everything had gone through and they'd accepted the full payment. However when I logged onto my Woolworths account the next day it said it had been rejected. I rang them up and the lady I spoke to confirmed it had been cancelled and she tries to re-order me one but this failed as I didn't have enough funds in the bank. I rang the bank and they said Woolworths had taken my money and they gave me an authorisation code. I then rang Woolworths back and another lady told me to ring back later that evening as nothing could be done until after 24 hours of ordering. I rang back later only to be told the financial team finish at 5pm so I would need to ring back tomorrow. Rang back in the morning this time I was told I needed the first 6 digits of bank card, I explained it was my husbands card and although joint account it's a different top number. I had to get my husbands card details (who was at work)then I rand back only to be told they don't need any details and the money should be back in my account this afternoon! Really bad service & no apologies.

• Goods purchased & cost