The Worst Company I Have Ever Dealt With

Guest's review of WAE+ - www.waeplus.co.uk

“The Worst Company I Have Ever Dealt With”

Written on: 05/05/2013

I ordered "in-stock" goods on 16 March - nothing was ever delivered. On-line customer service useless; standard pick-from-a-list replies all said my order would be delivered in a few days - specific questions completely ignored.

I cancelled on 20 April - they then told my order would be sent in a few days; took two more messages until the cancellation was accepted on 26 April. No money yet - got a sob story about not being able to refund on my card and a cheque would be issued (eventually).

I'm just about to send a "Final Letter Before Claim" and will be forced to sue unless the cash turns up in the next few days. Truly truly awful that I need to threaten to sue just to get a 60 quid refund which they do not dispute they owe.

I cannot decide if it's stunning incompetence or deliberate fraud - but the number of negative reviews convince me that my experience is not unique.

The worst company I have ever dealt with by a huge margin.

• Goods purchased & cost