House of Frase Top of the Shops Apart from Snooty Shop Girl

15YearsYounger's review of House of Fraser www.houseoffraser.co.uk

“House of Frase Top of the Shops Apart from Snooty Shop...”

Written on: 25/07/2013 by 15YearsYounger (1 review written)

I went to return and collect an order from House of Fraser in Leeds Today. Chatted briefly with a very pleasant staff member in the lift but when I arrived at 2nd floor and crossed to the order/collection desk the sales woman was a really snooty who spoilt my experience of shopping at house of fraser. The assistant seemed annoyed because I had not gone to one of the departments in womenswear (maybe I spoiled her chat) as this was going to be WORK for her. Her attitude wasn't one I would expect for good customer services and I just hope she is not there tomorrow evening when I go to collect more orders and return an unsuitable item I collected today. Who do sales women think they are because they work in a luxury store doesn't give them the right to have a 'cocky' attitude to customers? 2nd floor much too hot - maybe the aircon bill is too expensive to offset the takings? Prefer to shop online anyday - no snooty assistants and pleasant temperature in my home. Pleased with purchases.

• £100