Do Not Go There

Lexie1991's review of Debenhams Plus - www.debenhamsplus.com

“Do Not Go There”

Written on: 08/08/2014 by Lexie1991 (1 review written)

Needed to order x2 PC monitors for my Business - arrived 1st August -set them up 4th August , these are the type that allow x2 laptops on one screen. As they didn't do the job correctly and there was a software fault I asked to return them and replace with an upgraded model - that's were my problem started.
It is now apparent that Debenhams Plus is part of the direct group (do your own research.

Excuse 1 -You are a business therefore Distant selling rights do not apply
Hmmm shocker to me but I pointed out that there T&C does not distinguish between Business and Normal consumer.

Excuse 2 -There needs to be a hardware fault in which case they would test it and return it back to me - ok no problem I said and I got my Return number I though at last

Excuse 3 - I then received an email saying they would not pick them up as I was outside my 7 day cooling period.
This is Impossible as I ordered on the 31/07/2014 and reported the problem on the 4/08/2014

Still don't know if these things are getting returned

• Goods purchased & cost