No collection on day advised & no refund for ages -hopeles

Raelynnc188's review of Argos - www.argos.co.uk

“No collection on day advised and no refund for ages...”

Written on: 28/03/2014 by Raelynnc188 (1 review written)

I ordered 3 sets of bath and basin taps which arrived by Royal Mail-no problems only a massive box for small contents. I chose one set and rang for collection of the remaining ones. Argos online had to contact PJH, their suppliers to arrange their collection. I had to phone Argos online again as no contact received. PJH then phoned and gave me a collection date and advised I would receive a time slot a couple of days before. I received 2 identical text 2 days before collection with my time slot. I stayed in all the collection day but no one came. I phoned the office to be told that I was on the list for collection. Next day I phoned again and the same procedure for a new collection day and HURRAH this time someone from PJH collected the taps. 2 weeks later and I have no refund so I phoned Argos Online again who phoned me back to inform me that I should receive a refund in the next 5-7 days - we will see if that happens. No wonder I have given this bad review and never again will I order from Argos online again - total inefficiency. All the staff I spoke to were very polite and helpful and I must have spoken to about 6 different people costing me quite a lot in phone calls. I like to write good reviews but not this time.

• Goods purchased & cost