4 MONTHS & STILL NO SOFA'S!

Guest's review of Argos - www.argos.co.uk

“4 MONTHS & STILL NO SOFA'S!”

Written on: 21/02/2014

Argos, the worst on line shopping/customer experience ever! Ordered a Sofa Set in November 2013 in time for a pre Christmas delivery and the order has been cancelled for the 3rd time. It's is now 19/02/14!

We ordered the sofa’s for our first home, so we could enjoy a family Christmas on a comfy sofa. That was the plan. The reality was we spent it on borrowed garden furniture. The whole experience with Argos has been a joke. I could go into detail but this would become a thesis. Each time the order has been cancelled due to stock issues, yet it’s still online for sale now as I type “Vicenza Leather Large and Regular Sofa”. Look it up, but please don’t order it.

Well today I cancelled and all I got was £30 gift voucher, wait for it...for Argos! I’m never buying anything from Argos again. The really sad thing is, I remember the excitement you used to get as a child when a new Argos catalogue came out. It’s incredibly sad that a once great company (in my eyes at least) treats its customers like this. I will never buy anything from Argos ever again and I will tell everyone I know to do the same!

• Vicenza Leather Large and Regular Sofa (Cancelled after 4 Month Non Delivery!)

• Still waiting