Kickback Sports Selling Via Amazon

planex's review of Amazon - www.amazon.co.uk

“Kickback Sports Selling Via Amazon”

Written on: 29/11/2016 by planex (1 review written)

Ordered pair of shorts... delivered by Yodel to next door neighbour.   We did not sign for them? None of our neighbours are named this and next door neighbour not received anything. Kickback sports then get some information from Yodel. It has been delivered to the opposite house. We have no "opposite house"... we have to go and check that neighbour!

Kickback sports then get some more information from Yodel... its gone to the "cream" house... there is no cream house... are they sure its the right street. Kickback sports advises that I must go around several different neighbours to find my parcel signed by the elusive.  This goes on for a few days as Kickback sports ask me to sign a form within 2 days saying they will investigate and involve police etc.. but I MUST check with neighbours so I've missed the deadline as I had to wait for neighbours to return from holiday. Amazon not interested... won't even let me put this review on their website... reflecting this issue.

VERY UNHAPPY.