Excellent service, great prices, quality products

pisteuomen's review of ebuyer www.ebuyer.com

“Excellent service, great prices, quality products”

Written on: 09/08/2017 by pisteuomen (1 review written)

I ALWAYS use Ebuyer for my parts and anything electrical (bought TVs, numerous computer components, printers etc from them). It's always arrived when they say that they will deliver, nothing is missing and everything is always well packaged.

Things do occasionally go wrong (I've had a graphics card arrive dead before, I've had products die within their warranty period and I've ordered incompatible parts before [my fault]) - each and every time, it's not a hassle or a problem for the item to be returned. It's never queried, never argued over - my returns have always been accepted and processed in a timely manner.

The customer service is second to none - each clerk that I've communicated with has always done their utmost to deliver fantastic customer service. Other places that I've used before tend to try and weasel out of taking a faulty product back (you broke it/it's out of warranty/you have to contact the manufacturer etc). Never had this problem with Ebuyer; they seem to value integrity over cheap sales tactics. They've certainly got my loyalty as I never go anywhere else for my products!

• £928