WOWPOS - www.wowpos.co.uk Review

JaydinMcCall's review of WOWPOS - www.wowpos.co.uk

“It is not worth ANY STAR!!!!! This is a sad story. We...”

Written on: 13/06/2017 by JaydinMcCall (1 review written)

It is not worth ANY STAR!!!!!
This is a sad story. We are a small retail business needing an electronic till system . I placed an order to get a completed system. It took over 3 weeks to get it delivered. The account manger told us on the 16/05/2017 to send our product list on a spreadsheet for it to be uploaded. till today he hasn't answered my email or pick his call.

After a while, someone told us we can add product ourself if we bought a scanner. We paid £89 for scanner it wasn't delivered. when I called Wowpos, they told me it has been delivered on the 18/05/2017 , which was the day we pay for it over the phone.

When I made the customer office realise that it wasn't possible to deliver it the we paid for it (5.pm on the 18/05/2017) He dropped the phone.
I called back the second day to ask for the scanner, I was to clear off the phone because other customers may call.

I emailed the account manager to express my sadness and that we are not happy been lied to. He didn't reply. I have made several calls, for help they refuse to pick up our call, I have emailed , no response

We are about claiming back our money the credit card company now.

• Electronic Till