Excellent PC & excellent service

KellyBlackwell1980's review of UK Gaming Computers www.ukgamingcomputers.co.uk

“Excellent PC and excellent service”

Written on: 26/11/2017 by KellyBlackwell1980 (1 review written)

I've been wanting to make the step from console gaming to PC gaming for a few years now (getting into my late 30s) and have been looking at all the different PC building sites for quite some time. Having read many different reviews I decided to go with UK gaming computers because of the prices, quality and service that they claimed to offer. Also, they offer credit through a third part so you can pay in installments which makes it much easier on the wallet.
I was very impressed with the regular updates that I was given throughout the build, and then delivery was bang on time.
I went with the Hex X6 which I modified to have a different case and an additional SSD which I requested for the OS to be installed on, and everything arrived just as requested. After letting the PC sit for an hour I plugged in the HDMI cable to my TV and I was up and running! Its so fast, boots in 16 seconds and games look amazing on the highest settings - its much more powerful than any console and is only around the £1k mark.
I really recommend UKGC to anyone that is looking to make a similar purchase, and I highly recommend the Hex X6 as an excellent PC that gives you great value for money.

• Hex X6, with different case and SSD - just under £1,100