Pretty good services & PC!

MarquiseWright's review of UK Gaming Computers www.ukgamingcomputers.co.uk

“Pretty good services and PC!”

Written on: 27/10/2017 by MarquiseWright (1 review written)

UKGC has a pretty easy to use system when you are picking the products. It has different upgrade options where you can see the price for each upgrade. I cannot say each upgrade are cheap but you do get quite a few options. You will have to pay around £19 for the delivery but you get to pick the date of deliver which is convenient for due to work.

The computer is built and sent within 2 weeks, which is pretty fast in my opinion. It arrives with a plastic wallet with the discs used during the installation such as MS windows. It has all the instruction on their website and some specific instruction for some part such as the wi-fi adaptor install guide. The products are with 6 years warranty just make sure you don't open the case where it sealed with the sticker.

I would 100% recommend for people who wanted to get a gaming pc without any in depth knowledge for computer. The price is not cheap but reasonable when you match the price for the components.

I have tried to play some games such as overwatch and PUBG with this new pc and it runs pretty smooth. I believe I can play any games with good graphics (not ultra) smoothly which give me great experience on games! (my old laptop lags even playing League of Legends)

• £750 in total