Morpheus - i5 Custom Gaming PC Review

Ian_Ma's review of UK Gaming Computers www.ukgamingcomputers.co.uk

“Morpheus - i5 Custom Gaming PC Review”

Written on: 14/09/2017 by Ian_Ma (1 review written)

I wanted to keep my budget to around the £800 mark and I was keen to get something with an excellent build quality and easy to upgrade, I know little about building computers just use them for playing my online games, after much research I found UK Gaming Computers and I choose the Morpheus i5 they had on their website only change I made was to switch the hard drive to a SSD as I need little storage but like the added speed loading into games you get from an SSD I also opted to have Windows 10 loaded.
So here is the full spec I ordered

Case Zalman Z11 Plus
Sound card Integrated 7.1 Channel Audio
Optical Drive None
Network card Integrated 10/100/1000Mbps
Operating System Microsoft Windows 10 Home

Had this just over a week and I am really happy with it, the machine boots up in seconds and is surprisingly quiet, the case actually does have blue LED's built in on the website picture I thought that was an extra you would have to have added but it turns out they come as part of the case design, the positioning of the USB ports for me is also really handy and like I said I know little about PC's but from looking though the window built into the side of the case all the wires are routed very neatly.
As a bonus for me the shop is located 5 mins down the road from which is just total coincidence so I was able to pick it up the same day I received the email to say it was ready on my way home from work.
I spoke to the guys before I ordered as there was a few questions I had and they were really helpful I can honestly say they are well worth using I am a happy customer.

So thanks UKGC