My review of Gamemax Moonstone RGB case-1050 TI GTX

JoshM1677's review of UK Gaming Computers www.ukgamingcomputers.co.uk

“ My review of Gamemax Moonstone RGB case-1050 TI GTX”

Written on: 07/09/2017 by JoshM1677 (1 review written)

I had previously purchased a Gaming Tower in 2013 from Uk Gaming Computers in Colchester, that had internal LEDS, 660 GTX. I was extremely happy with the purchase and my PC worked perfectly at all times. The support both on the telephone and in store was excellent. I was going to upgrade my PC,and reuse all my internal components with my original case. But after going in store and chatting for over an hour with the guys in the shop, I decided to buy a new complete unit- a Gamemax Moonstone RGB case with 1050 TI GTX. I was undecided about putting a Samsung SSD EVO 250GB M.2 in as it was another £180,but after chatting to the guys on the phone, after I had placed my order I was happy they could adjust my order.
My Pc is top quality, it has i5 7500 3.4Ghz turbo 3.8Ghz with a CoolerMaster Hyper 103, it has a 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400Mhz, it has a ASUS Prime B250M-PLUS, Purple Underglow lighting. It runs most of my new games in high quality, it loads up really fast due to the SSD, because only my operating systems are on there. It is quite heavy but sleek and quiet. It looks awesome and has beautiful multi-coloured lights that look amazing in the dark, with just my TV on!
In store the guys were very patient, discussing every available price range, LEDS, fan and case options. They emailed me at every stage of the build to let me know what was happening. There is parking space outside the shop and they bubble wrapped and boxed it before I collected it. It was an amazing and smooth service, that comes with a 6 yr warranty and lifetime telephone support. I highly recommend them and when my Nephew can afford one, he has already spent an hour building a bespoke quote for UK Gaming Computers, with the guys, to build him one- similar to his YouTubers, that also buy from UK Gaming Computers. This is the best service I have ever come across, you will definitely be a happy customer, like me , if you are lucky enough to purchase a bespoke PC from Uk Gaming Computers.

• Goods purchased & cost