Great PC. Great Company!

Iwan_Withers's review of UK Gaming Computers www.ukgamingcomputers.co.uk

“Great PC. Great Company!”

Written on: 23/08/2017 by Iwan_Withers (1 review written)

First off I would like to thank the Team and company for supplying me with such a beast PC.

Now, I do not know too much about PC's that's why I decided to buy a pre-built one. The Morpheus i5 is a great performing PC, I've only had it about a week now and I am absolutely staggered how well and smooth this PC can run games on Ultra High Settings (PUBG). In my opinion, graphics and performance (smoothness) are two major aspects I require for a good experience playing games and fortunately this PC ticks both boxes!

My favourite thing about this PC is the fact I can see the inside of it, the window is a great feature to have as it allows me to take a peek and see what's going on inside. I also love the addition of the Blue LED lights, it just makes this great PC even better! (Plus I love the colour blue!)

The company itself provides great customer service and email updates on how my PC is doing as it is being built. I would recommend anyone who is thinking of buying a PC to come to this company!

10/10 would buy again! :)

• Morpheus i5 PC