Excellent service in all areas

Guest's review of Palicomp - www.palicomp.co.uk

“Excellent service in all areas”

Written on: 18/07/2013

I have nothing but good things to say about this computer, i first bought my computer back in december 2012, it came very promptly and i was up and running very quickly with a decent computer. The information i recieved prior to buying was invaluable and the knowledgable staff helped me immensly in picking the right equipment for the pice range i was working with.

After that i have dealt with them on another 2 occasions for upgrades on my pc. Firstly a GPU upgrade which them once again helped me decide one and get the best value. This went very well. And i am now in the process of upgrading my motherboard to allow for crossfire. So i will be receiving a new GPU, processor motherboard and psu to replace all my older parts, once again the technicians have been very helpful in arranging all this and i am looking forward to getting my computer back. This was arranged with lots of discounts as well. A new amd 6300 processor, 7850 HD GPU, GIGABYTE 970 motherboard and a new psu to power the two gpus all for 230 quid.

Five star service, prices and quality. I will constantly be returning to them for my goods.

• Computer, Graphics Card, Motherboard/processor/psu Upgrades