Exceeded Expectations

nogginipstones's review of Palicomp - www.palicomp.co.uk

“Exceeded Expectations”

Written on: 30/01/2013 by nogginipstones (1 review written)

I bought an Alpha Inferno computer from Palicomp two weeks ago; ordered on Friday morning, got a phone call that evening to discuss a couple of tweaks to the spec and the computer arrived on Tuesday morning.

The final spec was almost as advertised, but with a better case (CoolerMaster Scout), upgraded cooling for the cpu, and a card reader.

I am completely delighted with this computer. I did loads of research before buying as I was contemplating a self build; I think that the specification of this model is extremely well thought out and I know that it represents excellent value for money. Now I've had a good look over it, I can see that the build is beautiful and the whole package is superb. The performance is stunning and it is a dream to use.

I will also highlight the excellent communication throughout the transaction. Very helpful and very reassuring. A great British company!

• Alpha Inferno £900