As good as their word!

Guest's review of Palicomp - www.palicomp.co.uk

“As good as their word!”

Written on: 15/11/2012

Having hung on to my computers for over 12 years, the need to update was urgent. The choice to buy was widespread, with many companies I had either not heard of or meant nothing to me. However, a good review of Palicomp in the ComputerActive magazine persuaded me to ring their sales team. And how impressed I was. They listened to my requirements, put together a package and with no sales pressure and gave me a few days to think about the deal. Their website is very informative and detailed and I could see how the deal was put together - very reassuring when you are not too sure of the jargon/technology. What particularly impressed me was the advice offered in the sales process which included buying less where they felt it was not needed! Once the order was confirmed , delivery was quick/well packaged and everything was as described and worked instantly. In fact I was so impressed, I ordered a second computer.
Computers bought: (1) Phoenix i5 Sphere with integrated graphics card primarily for photographic and DTP work
(2) Carbon AMD Base Bulldozer with added graphics card which will be a multimedia computer and is linked into the main TV's. The computer case advised is a smaller unit and quiet and blends into the lounge - more excellent advice!

• Carbon AMD base Bulldozer £640.99 and Phoenix i5 Sphere £498.49