A NIGHTMARE

Guest's review of PC World www.pcworld.co.uk

“A NIGHTMARE”

Written on: 20/02/2013

Bought PC on 26th. October 2012, it has not worked properly for two months despite repeated visits to the store at Birstal. I have brought the PC home on no less that 4 occasions after being assured it was OK, only to have it freeze, sometimes with a day. Repeated calls to Know How have resulted in me trying to reject the PC."" NOT COMPANY POLICY I was told, this was despite me attempting to do this within the 21 days they . I have never had trouble before, I spent one week in October when I was kin the store 5 times (twice in one day). The final insult, after all this trouble and expense I was told before Christmas that it was a user fault (me) and that if I agreed they would reset the PC for £25!!! I had to agree under duress.I picked up the PC some 3 hours ago, we shall see what happens n. I am disgusted with the way I have been treated after spending the thick end of £600. Watch this space.

• Goods purchased & cost