Good until you have a problem

GuillaumeP's review of Novatech Direct Ltd www.novatech.co.uk

“Good until you have a problem”

Written on: 30/10/2015 by GuillaumeP (1 review written)

I chose this company over amazon because I thought things would go smoother in case of problem. I was wrong.
To be short : ordered a whole pc in parts, everything seemed to work, excepted when a driver for the video card was installed : video card would just stop, no more video input. After a dozen hours of testing, I returned (5 days after the order) on their advice the graphics card asking for a refund. I bought another GC from them in the meanwhile. Their offered the free collection, but the guy never showed up. I sent the GC back myself, and went on a business trip in the US since i had to. Now here is the problem : After testing the card, they replied that it did not seem faulty, and refused the refund. Ok now I have 2 cards, not great, but still. I went back home, talked with the support, was told that the motherboard may be faulty, and that I should return it. Which I did. 8 days later, I get an answer saying the MB has a problem, and that they will return it to the manufacturer for him to repair it. I should have an answer within 28 days. Wait, what? 28 more days? I asked if they could just exchange it, and their answer was No, because now 28 days have passed since the order. And now 2 months have passed since the original order, and I still don't have a solution for the PC. They refuse to hear anything, no gesture of goodwill. This is honestly the worst experience I ever had.

• Whole PC in parts.