Postage

Guest's review of Novatech Direct Ltd www.novatech.co.uk

“Postage”

Written on: 05/12/2014

I bought from this store in person a new SSD hard drive while picking up my pc from repair (They never found the problem it just started to work again so I have to wait for it to break again.) They knew it was for my computer but never suggested to get a conversion unit to fit the bays. The actual SSD was due in the next day (the Friday). It never arrived of course but they did keep offering me to cancel the order after my "where the heck is it". It eventually arrived a week later to their store. This was on the 3-4 day delivery post, however I would have thought that they would have at least done a next day delivery as I had waited so long, but no. so it eventually arrived on the Thursday. 2 weeks after order. Then of course I find no fitting kit with it so online to them to get one, ah it was in store and showed that both of the more expensive posts said delivery on Friday I bought the cheaper one. Expecting the order that day I waited around to get an email at 11.04 on the Friday to say it had finally been sent. Guess what did not arrive on the Friday so hence this report.
so that's 2 items bought to arrive by post both late one after paying extra for the early delivery. only reason I gave it 2 stars is the stuff should work when I eventually get it fitted. I wont hold my breath though. I have always bought from Novatech but I have never known them to be so bad.
Guess I will have to find another store.

• www.novatech.co.uk