Always had good service

AndyBTN's review of Novatech Direct Ltd www.novatech.co.uk

“Always had good service”

Written on: 20/09/2013 by AndyBTN (1 review written)

I've been a customer of theirs for years, having bought 3 desktop PCs, 1 laptop and numerous components. All of these machines were for home use - principally gaming. When they first started offering pre-built systems the amount of choice was huge but this has tailed off over time to give a slightly more cookie cutter choice. Ive never wanted to build from scratch so for me this is fine but other companies offer a bigger choice.

This brings me to another point about their service, is thay they tend to have ranges that are either all ATi or all nVidia based (graphics cards) and this I think is limiting and takes them down by 1 star in my review.

Over the years I have never had any issues with their service, they have competative prices and have always delivered reliable machines to spec. When I look for a new PC, I always come here first before I look elsewhere and I have only ever bough ttwo PCs that were not Novatech (1 x Gateway and 1 x DinoPC).

I am not sure why their overall rating is so low but it's an ideal supplier for users that have some knowedge of PC components, who for example may be able to fix or build their own PCs (e.g. the laptop I just bought from their clearance section - I had to install Windows and all of the drivers). If you just want to splash cash on high-end hardware, then Alienware (aka Dell), DinoPC, PCS pecialist or any similar company is more your thing.

• Laptop 3630-17"- 16GB - 1TB-128GB (Elite range but in clearance section) £905.24 with a 15% discount