Not a good experience

holbrooke's review of Lenovo www.lenovo.com

“Not a good experience”

Written on: 18/03/2015 by holbrooke (4 reviews written)

I ordered a Lenovo A10-70 Tablet from their outlet. The first problem was that they had amalgamated two addresses on the parcel. Fortunately the carrier eventually worked it out and delivered it.
When it arrived I first turned it on only to be met with tens of error messages. I tried it in safe mode and tried a system reset from recovery. All to no avail. I called their support line and spoke to a chap who couldn't have sounded more disinterested. When he couldn't come up with a solution he palmed me off with another telephone number to call for a replacement or refund. Well, I didn't fancy a replacement having experienced their support!
I called the number and discovered that in this digital age, it takes Lenovo between three and five business days to even send you the returns label by email.
So, I have received a useless tablet, I must then wait three to five days to send it back and then wait five to seven days for the actual refund!!
I don't think I'll be troubling you again Lenovo with my business.

• Goods purchased & cost