IBM/Lenovo laptop repair at Teleplan (Colchester)

DaveWBrown's review of Lenovo www.lenovo.com

“IBM/Lenovo laptop repair at Teleplan (Colchester)”

Written on: 14/02/2012 by DaveWBrown (19 reviews written)

I purchased a new laptop from Lenovo (IBM) and after 5 weeks it failed (de-powered)on battery and was completely dead (no power-up - no charging light when I connected the charger). We had ALSO been having intermittent problems with the SPACE bar on the keyboard.

I contacted Lenovo under warranty and they arranged for repair at Teleplan in Colchester. Since they were only 42 miles away I delivered the laptop on a Friday morning (cheaper than expensive Royal Mail Special Delivery). I was told I should get it back repaired in 5 or 6 business days.

Don't believe a word of it.

The laptop was returned fixed (new main board, new keyboard) the very next TUESDAY morning. They received it on Friday and must have posted it back by courier the following Monday.

Looking for the best place to review them I was horrified at some of the reviews about them (albeit several years ago) I found on the web. I can only say that from my perspective their repair service was outstanding and EXTREMELY FAST. I am delighted.

• Quality