Extremely poor customer services & returns policy

Janiya107's review of Laptops Direct www.laptopsdirect.co.uk

“Extremely poor customer services and returns policy”

Written on: 19/07/2017 by Janiya107 (1 review written)

I received a A1 refurb mobile phone described as excellent condition body work was but the mobilke would not charge and when it eventually did it would not retain charge. telephones customer services next day Saturday there was no one who could arrange return until Saturday. I was not able to contact the people responsible for arranging returns or refunds only email communication. I asked if a replacement could be sent out whilst they pick up faulty goods they said no. I explained my mother is terminally ill and require a phone urgently they declined again. they asked someone to contact me they said they did but no missed calls were had. A email of complaint was sent only acknowledgement was sent in return. I telephoned again Monday and the customer services that only when fault was confirmed a minimum of 7 working days would they then arrange a refund a further minimum of 10 working days. regardless of my circumstances the company was disinterested. They did not wish to speak with me in person and they did not consider any special circumstances. They appeared to have not tested the item thoroughly before sending out but I have to trust them to test the item properly for me to get a refund. Beware of this company when things go wrong they do not wish to refund easily and provide no customer care. regardless of me purchasing with them for the last two years please beware !!!

• samsung S5 from laptops direct