Disappointing First Time Ex[perience

117Kemp's review of Laptops Direct www.laptopsdirect.co.uk

“Disappointing First Time Ex[perience”

Written on: 06/05/2016 by 117Kemp (1 review written)

We ordered a all in one PC from Laptops Direct and they delivered wrong item. When asked them to return the item and refund they said my return request was not accepted as this is a business order and they do not accept unwanted returns.
Firstly whatever the reason this is an unacceptable customer service and more importantly when it is totally their mistake delivering wrong item they blame us ordering wrong item.
How can any business carry on with this kind of service from a supplier? This is totally unacceptable.
What a waste of time dealing with them, what a waste of money spend with them if you are a business.
If this is how they treat to a potential business customer which can spend over £250k per annum I do not even want to imagine how they would treat individual customers.
Doing business with any of the group companies again? Never again. Not through work and not personally. And whatever the result maybe, I will make sure everyone I know through work and personally know what kind of a company buyitdirect is.
Ohh well if they wont accept return then I will contact my bank and if necessary visa company. Not because of value of item but principle. They need to learn how they should provide "Customer Service"

• All in One PC - £690