Perfect for businesses!

businesstobusiness's review of Computer Planet www.computerplanet.co.uk

“Perfect for businesses!”

Written on: 18/01/2013 by businesstobusiness (2 reviews written)

Running a business from home and looking to update my current PC, I had been searching online for quite some time because I had a very precise set of specifications as well as a budget to stick to. Computer Planet was recommended to me by a client and as soon as I started looking at their website, I knew I’d be able to find just what I needed. I loved being able to customise the PC exactly to my business’s needs and was treated with professional courtesy from start to finish. After initially ordering through their user-friendly website, I needed to make some further updates to my order by telephone. Nothing was too much trouble for them and I was impressed by the competence and knowledge of everyone I spoke to. My PC arrived sooner than expected and the free delivery is a bonus. I can relax knowing that I have after sales support as well as the 12 month free collect and return service. I can’t express how easy the whole experience was and under budget too! The customer service was second to none. Highly recommended!

• PC for home business