Great Service & Great Computer!

abke's review of Computer Planet www.computerplanet.co.uk

“Great Service and Great Computer! ”

Written on: 17/01/2013 by abke (1 review written)

I was really surprised when I saw the review left by lxm1 for Computer Planet, and I have to say that my experience was nothing like that. I browesed the Computer Planet website but ended up calling because I did not know the exact type of computer I needed. I spoke with customer service to figure out the best build for my purposes. The gentleman I spoke with did not think I would use several of the features my husband thought I needed, and he actually saved me money! I really appreciated how I was not oversold to buy more computer than necessary.

My PC came in the mail after about a week with a box that looked like it had been bumped in transit. I was relieved to see that inside the computer was perfectly safe and protected. I am very happy with my new PC. I can do everything I need for work and my husband keeps sneaking on it to play his online games. I can't believe that I got all this, and it was under the budget I had set aside. I think we'll end up buying another fairly soon for the husband, and I would not hesitate to go right back to Computer Planet.

• Goods purchased & cost