Must have cleaned up their act!

Hall1948's review of Zara Online - www.zara.com

“Must have cleaned up their act! ”

Written on: 29/06/2014 by Hall1948 (1 review written)

Placed an order from zara on the 27th and this was during a busy sale period . My only disappointment has that for some reason delivery to store was unavailable for 3 days and as I didn't want my item to sell out I chose to have it delivered home at the standard cost of 3.95. This states you should get your parcel between 3-5 days and there was a warning that during sale periods this could have an additional 24-48 hour delay. Well my parcel arrived on the 29th two days after the order ! On a Sunday as well which was perfect . My courier was pleasant and actually knocked on for a signature ( considering all the things id heard about Hermes ) . The packaging was fantastic as was the condition of my item and commubication from zara throughout was good numerous emails and a text informing me of developments . Had trouble tracking at first nothing was coming up but that soon resolved itself . I can't complain I'm happy and would purchase again no problem !

• Goods purchased & cost