Poor fabric for kids' clothes!

MadilynnHutchinson's review of Zara Online - www.zara.com

“Poor fabric for kids' clothes!”

Written on: 29/06/2014 by MadilynnHutchinson (1 review written)

I bought from Zara.com for the first time. Purchased two white Mao short sleeve white shirts for my 4 year old son. He wore each one, and stained them slightly (normal given his age). I washed each shirt on delicate, cold, and laid flat to dry. The stains did not come out at all, even with the spray and wash I pre-applied. The shirts are ruined after only one wear. They were over $25 each!! I called the company and they asked me to take photos of the shirts and email to their customer service dept. Two days later I received a standard form email saying that they cannot accept responsibility for the ruined shirts because they do not see a manufacturer's defect. Of course they won't, since they are the manufacturer! This company uses materials that do no repel stains, for young children's clothes, charges a fortune, and then refuses to replace them if you are dissatisfied! My son't shirts from Gap or Target wash nicely, and he stains them just the same! So this is definitely a Zara fabric issue. Most companies today stand buy their products (e.g. Lands End, etc.). I will never buy from Zara again.

• Mao short sleeve shirts