CROSSOVER ORDER, SHODDY SERVICE

moooo's review of Zara Online - www.zara.com

“CROSSOVER ORDER, SHODDY SERVICE”

Written on: 30/04/2013 by moooo (1 review written)

the very first online order I made they sent me an email to tell me one of my £20 items was out of stock and would refund me on my next orders....as it was christmas time i didnt chase this up and purchase d in store instead.
As I made a new order online a month later I got in touch with 'customer service' to advise them that the £20 hadnt been taken off my new order....they said the next time i place an order I can have express delivery....CHEERS...NOT!!!

So I place a NEW order like a complete MUG, and guess what?!!!! I receive someone else's orders....no biggy I'll just place a new order in the meantime and wait for them to sort a doorstep exchange.....item now OUT OF STOCK!!!!!! what a joke so so angry! I havnt contacted Zara as there lines are closed till tomorrow so will be interesting how 'Customer services' can handle this....I dont expect to be promised call back and never recieve a call back thanks

Only placed 3 orders and ALL 3 HAVE BEEN BODGED UP....nice one Zara