Zara - Rubbish Returns Policy

Guest's review of Zara Online - www.zara.com

“Zara - Rubbish Returns Policy”

Written on: 29/04/2013

I recently shopped online with Zara. Really pleased with everything, except a pair of shoes that didn't fit and so I wanted to return them. WARNING - do not order anything you might want to return. To make a return you have to wait in for a courier to collect at anytime between 9 and 5pm weekdays ie. working hours and when I am out. I knew I would be out but unless unsuccessful attempts have been made to collect the goods they will not deign to send you a label to return by post. They will not accept that you return without this label. I even left work early one day to maybe catch the courier - but failed. In the meantime I have a large box blocking my hall - they also insist you return in the original outer box even though I ordered several bulky items but only wanted to return one small one. Made a complaint by email and phone about the service but they were very unhelpful, no offer to appease an irritated and inconvenienced shopper. To cap it all a week later I still have the parcel and no means of returning!

• Goods purchased & cost