pleasantly surprised!

Guest's review of Urdress - www.urdress.co.uk

“pleasantly surprised!”

Written on: 28/03/2013

I was pleasantly surprised when my dress arrived today, I didn't read the reviews of this site until after I had ordered my dress so I was dreading to see what would arrive in the post. Firstly what I will say is that it was a different colour to the one on their site I thought it was a cappachino colour but it was a chocolate brown, which as it turns out is probably even better. The delivery did take 1 month but I had mine made to order so this didn't matter to me.I has been very well made and they have used lots of material,it fitted very well,it is a little long but I took my own measurements, so I will probably have it taken up a little. It did cost me an extra 50euros when it arrived for customs and excise duty, I ordered from Ireland but I still think it was worth it, 196euro in total for a custom made dress, not bad!! I would order from them again.

• 196 euro