AWFUL!!!!!

xcarlsx92's review of Streetshirts - www.streetshirts.co.uk (Pre October 2013)

“AWFUL!!!!!”

Written on: 04/09/2013 by xcarlsx92 (1 review written)

So I ordered two tshirts ready for my partners birthday in October, I thought if I ordered them early enough then at least I got them!! I ordered them on the 9th of August.
A few days later, I recieved an email telling me that my artwork for my tshirts couldnt be printed, so to resend the design. No contact was made for at least a week so I called them to verify that they could print this image. I had got told by a girl that my tshirts were in 'production', which made me relax a little. I called back two days later asking if they were going to be dispatched now, but the girl said again that the shirts were in production - not looking good. AGAIN, left it for two days only to be told that my image couldnt be printed NOW!!!!! So I thought 'Third time lucky - hopefully' and sent the design one final time. I kept in contact with the website every day ensuring that this was going to be the last time I needed to send my design. Well they have now arrived 4/9/2013, and I couldnt be more annoyed!!!! The wording looks like my 5 year old brother has stuck the letters on together, they arent straight, there are several letters missing and the colour of the letters are yellow not green like I had ordered!! I am extremely disapointed and like other reviews - wish I had read reviews first before giving my money to them - will be ringing first thing tomorrow morning for a refund!!!!!

• 18.00