Posted late, incorrect print, not great quality.

Guest's review of Streetshirts - www.streetshirts.co.uk (Pre October 2013)

“Posted late, incorrect print, not great quality.”

Written on: 08/04/2013

I ordered a t-shirt as a present for a friend. It arrived a little late, but came with a voucher so that was fine. However the design had been printed on the wrong side.
I contacted them about the problem and although their customer service team are very quick at responding their solutions weren't suitable. They offered to make a re-print, but as it was for a present and was already delivered later than expected I did not have time. Because of this they offered another voucher, but with already having one and not being happy with my first purchase it really wasn't worth it so I declined. The vouchers also have time limits attached to them which doesn't seem fair as if you want to use it, it means you're forced into buying possibly before you're ready.
I also didn't find the quality of the t-shirts that great especially considering the cost of them and found that they're not really true to size.
I personally wont be using this site again.

• £44