Great Design Quality

Guest's review of Spreadshirt - www.spreadshirt.com

“Great Design Quality”

Written on: 21/02/2013

I loved the quality of the print on my t-shirt. I designed my own t-shirt using one of the top selling designs in the t-shirt creator and was able to add my text. I liked the way I could move the design around the t-shirt with relative ease. It was pretty intuitive and user friendly, which is great for a non-techie like myself. The text tool was also very easy to use. I was able to customize the color and font of the text. What I really appreciated was the centering tool. It was fun to share my product on Facebook as well. I would definitely recommend Spreadshirt to a friend. Price points were good, and shipping time was great. I was also pleasantly surprised at the large selection of products. I am thinking about opening a shop with Spreadshirt, since I have some ideas for some pretty cool designs. All in all, a great service to use. Thanks!

• Goods purchased & cost