Terrible Service, No Product Received

Guest's review of Rerock 4 Ever Punk and Rock Clothing - www.rerock4ever.com

“Terrible Service, No Product Received”

Written on: 12/04/2013

I ordered a shirt on 3/28, in order to receive it for a 4/19 birthday. Plenty of time for the usual order/shipping process! They never sent me a confirmation message and the order stayed in New/Processing status the entire time. I sent two inquiry messages to them through the website with no response. I left a voice mail today threatening them that I would report them to BBB and as many review sites as possible if I did not receive a shipping confirmation within 48 hours. I finally got a response from them today, of course after the threats of reporting them, that my product was damaged and they couldnt send it in time. Then I got a second email saying that the product was out of stock - and therefore CANCELLED!! They could have let me know weeks ago with enough time for me to order from another vendor to get the gift in time. I would never trust this vendor ever again and recommend that you simply order from somewhere else the first time around.

• Band Sweatshirt/Hoodie