Should have read reviews before ordering

Guest's review of Rerock 4 Ever Punk and Rock Clothing - www.rerock4ever.com

“Should have read reviews before ordering”

Written on: 13/04/2012

I had been searching everywhere for a particular shirt for my teenage daughter. I found it on rerock4ever and for a great price too. I ordered it as a gift (to be given 3 weeks after ordering). I received confirmation of my order that said "allow 6 days for processing". I checked the tracking after 10+ days and it said "processing". I emailed the company with no response. After 3 weeks I tried to email again to cancel my order, again with no response. After 3+ weeks my order was still "processing" and hadn't even been shipped! It was to late to give as a gift as my daughter's birthday had past. After almost 1 month and an email threatening to call the better business bureau and a request to cancel my order I finally got a response. My order was cancelled and I found the same shirt on Amazon.com with free shipping! It arrived in 5 days.

• Goods purchased & cost