Quality for Money

Guest's review of QTag - www.qtag.com

“Quality for Money”

Written on: 01/07/2012

I bought 12 t-shirts in Red, White & Blue for a dance for Girls' Brigade. Each coloured top were a complete match to the next. Good quality & at a fantastic price. Did not have to wait too long for delivery. The parcel arrived by Interlink Express and I was able to track my parcel and it's status online, allowing me to change the delivery date to one that suited me. I have now checked the t-shirts there is just one red t-shirt that seems to have a thin patch, ths is only the size of a five pence piece. It would help when ordering stock if there could have been what stock & colours you didn't have up front. That way an alternative brand could have been ordered. Fruit of the Loom seems to have been around for years. Excellent buy & would definitely recommend. Maybe you could introduce discount for returning customers. Overall I am very pleased. Thank you.

• Excellent