Beware paying for products that don't exist!

LNRobinson's review of Plumo - www.plumo.com

“Beware paying for products that don't exist!”

Written on: 02/05/2013 by LNRobinson (1 review written)

Like one of the other reviewers I placed an order with Plumo which contained a pair of shoes, was told they had been processed and dispatched via email and then 4 days later received an email telling me that they were no longer available. I spoke to customer services who said I would be refunded but could not give me an explanation of why I had received an email saying they were dispatched. If the shoes existed they were probably given to another customer. When I asked the assistant if another pair of shoes I had ordered had been sent as I had also received a dispatch email, she said they were on 'back order' and would be in next week. I asked to check why I had received a dispatched email! She said 'now I have to go and look at all the packages in the warehouse'. I replied that if it was too much trouble then she should refund me. She did go and check but the attitude and chaotic ordering system leaves a lot to be desired. I had spent over £300 so to say I am not impressed is understatement.

• Goods purchased & cost